Hardcore July!!!

Ramadhan Mubarak :)
I am really grateful that i can greet this holy month once again :)
I hope that i can complete this monthwith full fasting, even though it never happened :'''
I start fasting since i was 4, however, you know, i can never trust my physical durability, then i always got sick in the middle of this month, and had to let go my fasting :'''(
And there is no chance to complete my fasting since i have this shitty cycle every women have to endure >.<
asdfghjkl
wellll...
I would like to share my hardcore July :)
first, this July, which also this Ramadhan month, and the fact that i can not go home, to Pariaman, where my beloved family stayed.
It means, i could not eat SALA, RANDANG, ASAM DURIAN LELE, and my other favourit menu
:''''''''''(
Ah, and don't forget to count how many times i will miss sahur :''(
this is a hard life, indeed!!! huuuft
and the worse is that i also will not come home until Syawal end  >.<
2 month from now :'''(
But at least i hope that i will still get my THR from uncles and aunties >.< #Jaebal #It'sMyOnlyHope
and my struggle will not stop in this point..
there are other reasons that will make this Ramadhan hard for me....!

On 8th July 2014, Diagon Alley in Universal Orlando will open to the public.............
Reading the news is enough to give me a headache and then my tears just streaming overflowing the entire rooms i've been in, and my heart stop beating knowing that the chance that i can go there even in the range of this 5 years will be less than 40%.............
and i bet that on 8th July later, i will just sit in the corner, don't want to see the internet because all things that i will see in all social media is ofcourse about how amazing Diagon Alley is :''''''''''''''(
they even have the dragon on the top of Gringotts!!!!!!!!!!! And it spouts the fire from its mouth!! *daebak!!*
Hiksssssssssss

And the other challenges is......
eng ing eeeeeeeeeng.....
The issues that said that BIGBANG is back on JULY....!!!!!!
Ottokae???????
How can i even not see their MVs, seeing their faces..?
How can i just stop the desire to be greedy to see their hot performances...?
Aaakkkkhhhhhh...

I really have no idea to overcome such a hard tests on this Ramadhan...
it will not be a smooth fasting at all for me >.<
Have to stop crying over Diagon Alley opening!!
Have to keep calm from Bigbang's spell >.<

Shops Line the streets of Diagon Alley, Universal Orlando Resort


Shops Line the streets of Diagon Alley, Universal Orlando Resort


That's what i'm talking about!!! Look at the fire!! DAEBAK!
The Dragon on the top of Grigotts


They even have Weasley Wizard Wheezes!! *sobs*

That's enough pictures...
Let's. Meet. On. Mars. On. 8th. July.
im outta here!!

Source of all picts : usatoday.com


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Night : Miracles in Jakarta by Ust. Nouman Ali Khan

New Movie and New Patronus!

Question - Discussion