The Cat :)

I love cat.
that's one of complete sentence, that i cherish the most writing it ^.^
kkk
i don't understand why some people hates them so much (me and ma girl Giovani F. Dara had discussed this), and for the extreme example is the genocide of black cat years ago recorded in history.
well, the lovely kitten, kitty, cat, kucing, meow, whatever you call it, has the same nature with me, as the introvert lady with fabolous fingers. #errrrr
first, me and the kitty witty has the same appetite, and it is the big one.
we surely like to chew something every few hours, whether we are hungry or not.
second, me and the belly-rubable kitty is as lazy as the broken vehicle, that can barely move, can sleep for almost 24 hours (if everyone challenge me, it'll be accepted happily), and have an active mode on at night.
third, me and the lovely wizzry kitty have the same hobby, hiding! we don't like to face the crowds that much. it's better for us to lay in a safe place alone.
the kitty in the box, and me in my room. we don't really like to socialize that much, you know society is scary, and very dangerous for the introvert one.
and we're likely to hide in our safety zone because there must be a problem.
in the cat's case, if you own a cat, you must be worried if your cat hiding its face and face the wall in the corner, there must be a problem with your cat body, it's the fatal one, like cancer and tumour.
fourth, me and the tremendous kitty have different  style of loving.
your cat will avoid the owner, it will bite, ignore, annoyed
, scratch, and hurt the owner, and then they will cluelessly lick, kiss, cuddle the owner like nothing happens.
therefore, we must have much tolerance to the kitty bitty.
why? because it's just the arrogance and immature creature,
and we call it 'cat'.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Night : Miracles in Jakarta by Ust. Nouman Ali Khan

New Movie and New Patronus!

Question - Discussion