LAF Festival 2018

Holla :)

I want to share my Experience attending LAF Festival 2018 yesterday, 10th Feb 2018.
Anyway, LAF means Love and Fabulous.
The festival itself is quite amazing i thought, because it has 3 stages in different places that plays at the same time, and with total 11 performers.

The main reason i join the festival is because CL, former member of 2ne1, is one of the performer :)
I'm so excited that i can finally witness CL performance, however i'm also thrilled to see Anne Marie, you know the singer of Rockabye..

Well first of all i would like to comment about the technical aspects of the Festival.
I'm so surprise that the event was running on time, event to the minute, was as planned as the rundown posted online.
So I'd like to appreciate that to the team :)
What i don't appreciate is the unclarity of the location. 
I know that the committee posted their location and maps, however there was no legend and other caption explain about the exact location. Even no explanation of what hall was used for the event.
I understand that all the security is well aware of the event, because it was one hell of a big event, so i can simply ask them and wouldn't get lost in JCC Senayan.
However, for someone with poor sense of direction like me, it still makes me insecure and so confused!

So, in LAFFestival, i only attended Love stage from the start..
It's simply because i dont really know other performers int 2 other stages (Hope and Passion stage), but i also only attend Love stage because of Anne Marie and CL, with bonus performers from Andien and Raisa :)

Tonight i only want to discuss about Anne Marie & CL Performance :)
Anne Marie performance was awesome. She's so beautiful and cute, funny and interactive!
She performed 9 songs in 1 hour (Do It Right, Heavy, Then, Friends, Alarm, Trigger, Rockabye, Ciao Adios). It was reaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy goooooood i swear!!
She's also energetic for performing alone only with 3 band players :)
Here is a glimpse of my favourite performance from Anne Marie :



The last performer of that night was CL!!
Everyone was still there to watch the one and only CL..
I was so excited because this rare occasion could never happen again in the future, as nobody knows exactly what will happen to her career :(
Of Course, i will only wish and pray fo the best for her, as her songs are my day to day playlists, that will cheer me up whenever i feel down.. #Blackjack #Fourever

And i was so satisfied with her performance!! I even lost counts to how many songs she did last night..
I was thinking that she will only play her solo singles, you know from Hello Bi+ches to The Baddest Female.
But i was totally wrong!
She also played 2ne1 songs, like Come Back Home, I am The Best, Gotta Be You, Falling in Love, and Can't Nobody..
And the most epic and unexpected performance of 1000 Won >.<



Here is a bonus of my queen CL for all of you :)

Dope Show.. Congratz!

From 1 to 10, i'm gonna give this festival 7,5.
Thank you for bringing CL to Jakarta, anyway :) 
Oh, and for more videos of Anne Marie and CL, I will post it on my Instagram @raovinahaq so check it out later :)



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Night : Miracles in Jakarta by Ust. Nouman Ali Khan

New Movie and New Patronus!

Question - Discussion