Commitment

I always envy people who can commit to do something for others.
Commitment to bring happiness to not only to your only being, but also for other human, a significant other. Like how can that possible?

A well being, not to mention happiness is something you have to pursue with your own hard effort. Will you grant it for others? If you ask me, i'll say no absolutely.
But unfortunately, society said it's all possible. That i'm the one who is being unreasonable.

Even if the fact that i just commit to myself too much, and that there's still no room for another priority than me. I repeat and repeat and repeat, i still can only sit solo.
But again, what is the easiest thing that has been done by homo sapiens? Lying to themselves.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Night : Miracles in Jakarta by Ust. Nouman Ali Khan

New Movie and New Patronus!

Question - Discussion