New Journey 2019

Hey, it's been long since my last post here..
I'd like to share my new journey that officially started on June 1st 2019.

Like other companies, there has been regular rotation to freshen up the organisation, this year it's the company i work for. Actually the rotation has already planned by the management from last year, however the implementation is rolling-out parallel, starting last may. Right to the smallest part of the company, which is me and my colleague in the same level..

So, the big news came on May 31st 2019. The fates of hundreds people was distributed that day. You don't know where destiny would bring you. You didn't know on what team and division you would end up with, let alone what will your duty would be.. I was soo stressed by this. I straight up stay awoke for 21 hours D-1 before the announcement.

And then the announcement came, by mail.. There were not many people in the office that day, because most of them already off for Lebaran.. I remembered opening the mail, and felt many emotions. I didn't quite grasp what happened, because officially i would have to say goodbye to my current team that time..

Yes, i am assigned to the new team, to new division, really really new, we're the first for the job.. Honestly, i'm still trying to decide what to feel about this. I'm grateful of course, entrusted with new responsibility, not entirely new team because fortunately some of my previous team also join. But I'm also feeling kind of loss the opportunity to explore what i handled before, because there are many things i've never get the chance to try..

I might also felt sentimental because this is my first team since I join the company.. I guess i just feel sad to leave.. So this post is dedicated to them, my first family here...
Thank you..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Night : Miracles in Jakarta by Ust. Nouman Ali Khan

New Movie and New Patronus!

Question - Discussion