Moving Out, Starting Fresh

Since We're not advised to travel yet, I decided to moved out from my old place and start fresh in a new place 👀 You know, moving places has the same sensation with travelling. Or so i told my sister 😅

It's been a year, since i first moved to an Apt in South Jakarta. I decided to not extend my contract and move out. From the second week of Aug-20, I started to look for potential places, thinking about what I have right now, finding of what i don't want to compromise in a new place. After 2 weeks of visiting several places, I finally found a perfect place in my condition. Therefore, I proceed to move out couple days ago, Aug 29th 2020.

Couple things I'd like to mention in my new place is that, with lower price i actually get same facility (plus minus in couple things but minor) here. However I get the fundamental things here (new place), which are privacy and safety.

Settling in this new place, I hope to start fresh here, with more clarity of myself, better mental condition, and start taking care of myself more.

Source : Unsplash


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Night : Miracles in Jakarta by Ust. Nouman Ali Khan

New Movie and New Patronus!

Question - Discussion