GoodReads Challenge - 2021

Here we go again.... 2020 has passed us by, like poof, no trace.. I don't think i actually lived in 2020, like 2020 just passed in front of my eyes 😂 BUT, 2020 ended couple days ago, and it's time to look back to my GoodReads Challenge.. 

So in 2020, i optimistically set the goal of number of books that i would read in total = 36 books. Well, I actually achieved it.. Uyeeaay.. I tried really hard to be consistent by finishing 3 books a month in 2020,  if it's a song, it will be "Jatuh bangun aku mengejarmu". I consumed books in so many channels, eBook with different sources; Kindle and iPusnas apps, audio book from ;YouTube, Spotify, Blinkist, and of course the hardcopy book. I also used multiple devices from my phone, iPad, and Mac. To summarize, it IS HARD lol 😂

2020 was an exciting years though for me as a hard-core Andrea Hirata fan, because he released Guru Aini and some unedited version of his previous books. For me, Guru Aini is really awesome copy, as it tells about Indonesia education situation that hardly change in the rural area (which still makes us concern). Well I think education topic will always touches me deep as i thought it's really important to my life too. Another point that i'd like to share is that in 2020 i finally finished The Narnia series and Tetralogi Pulau Buru by Pramoedya A Toer. Lastly, my most memorable reading is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, I knooooow it's too late to read it, but hey it's a classic so there'll be a first time for everyone till the end of time. I still can't believed how relevant is this book to our current life in general, it's timeless and really recommended...

Check my GoodReads page for complete list :)

 This year, I would say that I'm quite ambitious in setting my target 😂😅

I set 42 books to read this year, it means that i have to at least read 4 books per month for 6 months and 3 books per month for the rest. OMG!! Thinking about the target only gives me headache wkwk

However! We have exciting news this year, Dee spill that her new books will drop soon, and I also believe that Andrea Hirata will release another book this year. It will be celebration of a very good Indonesian book!!

Anyway, I hope all of us can have a very good things in 2021, all dreams will be achieved, all goals and resolution will be a reality 👏 And most importantly, I wish I can complete my reading targets!!!




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Night : Miracles in Jakarta by Ust. Nouman Ali Khan

New Movie and New Patronus!

Question - Discussion