2017 Reading Challenge

Hello. It's been about a month since I wrote here #Sorry
The thing is my workload is a little bit crazy last month, that all I ever wanted to do in the weekend is taking a rest.
I even planning to have a get away vacation in the end of the year, but still have no idea if it could happen or not :(

Anyway, I'd like to share and continue my long lost hobby : Reading a book.
I think that it's necessary to find something to convert all the stress I have in work to other things.
You know, with all the limitations : I am in office for 12 hours straight (8am to 8pm), for 5 days (Monday to Friday), and seeing the same people everyday.
It turn out not only stressful full enough (with the work), but also boring as lord knows how it feels.

So I start again to read a book!
Not as aggressively and efficiently as when I was in college, but I start my old and first hobby since forever. You may wonder why I said it's not the same as when I was in college.
Well when I was in college, I have more spare time to fill with reading a book.
I could even read all 7 Harry Books twice a year in college, and still reading all other books!
And when I was in college, I can read faster. I was only minus 2 at that time. Now my eyes is worsened, and it's already minus 5 :(
When I was in college, I can finish Dan Brown book in like 5 - 7 hours. Now, I finish Robert Galbraith (about same pages long) in 2 days :(

For 2017 I join GoodReads challenge about how many books you can read in a year.
I put 14 books to read in 2017. Until November 2017, I already read 8 books.
It means that I have 6 books more to read.. Huft
It's hard of course, I only have 1.5 months to read 6 books.
But I optimist to finish the challenge this year!

Here are the glimpse of books I read this year.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Night : Miracles in Jakarta by Ust. Nouman Ali Khan

New Movie and New Patronus!

Question - Discussion