Monday Madness - Laptop Edition

Tomorrow is Monday and you may guess that every sunday evening I will certainly always have anxious to face Monday in couple hours.
And lately it become worse because of my laptop that i use for work.

I am trusted, well all of employee, with a laptop that supposed to support all my work for the company. Now i am holding an HP Elitebook 820 G4 with Intelcore i5 7th Gen.
I’m using it for almost a year, but its performance deteriorate faster than my Order in Tokped.

Couple months ago, before WFH era, I had a mental breakdown at office, because the slide that i already create, compiled from all team, and revised hundreds times, suddenly disappear. It’s 4pm and must be submitted to my GM in an hour. I panicked, burst to tears, until my colleague recover the file for me. I don’t know how, because i’m literally on my edge, but it somehow reappeared.

Then last week, the laptop crash again, always in the moment of crisis. If a hero always Rise in the moment of crisis, well i can say that this laptop is the Devil who broke down in every crisis of my life. It heats up every time. Every single time. You know, i literally working the bzzzzzzz sound coming from my laptop because it overheat.

I must be dumb if i don’t try the restart - shut down hack. And yeah to make sure, I DID the shut down and restart thing every time it’s acting up. But only 50% of doing that make it go normal. Sometimes it takes longer off and makes me unable to work.

I really want to purchase my own upgraded laptop with better processor and performance, but now the economy is in semi crisis that every financial account i follow main-advice is to prepare an emergency money.
And even if I have new laptop, i will still have to keep the company laptop that makes me feel cluttered in my room, another unused device.. So no new laptop for now.  Well even though it brings me NO joy, guess i will keep using it then.

Please be nice to me 😭

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story Night : Miracles in Jakarta by Ust. Nouman Ali Khan

New Movie and New Patronus!

Question - Discussion